Travelmarvel, as part of the APT Group, is committed to responsible tourism and is fully committed to ecologically sustainable tourism. We strive to minimise our impact on the environment, spread benefits throughout the local economies in Australia and internationally, as well as directly promote and support community wellbeing.
Cambodia - ODA (Opportunities of Development Through Art)
ODA is a fully registered grass roots NGO (Non Government Organisation) established by Leng Touch, and his wife Sry On in 2003 and operates on two levels:
1. The main focus - to fully care for and guide the children who live there with a traditional Khmer respectful, caring life and a full education for them to meet the changing face of Cambodia's future.
2. To provide free English education - to outlying village children in order that they may be qualified for employment in the future & break the cycle of poverty for them & their families.
Find out more about ODA and how you can make a donation:
• Visit the ODA website to find out more.
• Download a copy of the ODA Profile here (File size: 430 KB).
• Read the latest ODA newsletter here (File size: 1.1 MB).
• Read about the ODA Free English Schools here (File size: 315 KB).