Enchanting Emerald Isle
Travel & Accommodation
Map & Itinerary
- Eight nights in premium accommodation
- Services of a Great Rail Journeys Tour Escort and expert local guides
- 17 meals – 8 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 7 dinners
- Enjoy an excursion to the legendary Jameson whiskey distillery for a tour and tasting
- Experience the Celtic Steps Show for an enthralling evening of Irish music and dance
- Journey to Galway via the dramatic Cliffs of Moher and travel the County Clare coastline
- Visit the famous Kilmainham Gaol Museum before dinner at ‘The Merry Ploughboys’, a must-do Irish experience
- Enjoy a drive around the beautiful Ring of Kerry – a mystical and unspoilt region of Ireland
Map & Itinerary
- Itinerary and hotels may be subject to change
- Itinerary operated by Travelmarvel’s partner Great Rail Journeys
- Airport transfers and tipping included
- Prices are for land and rail only. Flights not included
Designed exclusively for our guests
Enjoy an included special or unique excursion or event
Fly into Dublin, Ireland’s lively capital. Be met on arrival and transferred to your hotel.
Stay: Bonnington Dublin or similarDaily :
Dublin, Cork, Midleton
Later this afternoon, enjoy an excursion to the legendary Jameson whiskey distillery for a tour and tasting.
From Dublin, begin your rail journey through Ireland’s lush rolling countryside. On arrival in Cork, enjoy some free time. Perhaps visit the symbol of the city, the Church of St Anne, and walk up the tower’s stone stairs for stunning views out over city, or head to a local pub for a taste of some rich Irish stew with a hearty side of mashed potatoes.
Stay: Midleton Park HotelDaily :
After dinner this evening, you’ll be whisked away to the Celtic Steps Show for an enthralling evening of Irish music and dance.
Travel to Cobh, situated on an island in Cork city’s harbour, it is known as the Titanic’s last port of call in 1912. Enjoy some free time before an excursion to Blarney Castle - one of Ireland’s greatest treasures. Legend has it that a kiss of the Blarney Stone will bless you with the gift of the gab, so give it a peck if you dare!
Stay: Two Nights, Killarney, Eviston House Hotel or similarDaily :
Ring of Kerry
Enjoy a drive around the beautiful Ring of Kerry – a mystical and unspoilt region of Ireland. Take in the truly dramatic mountain scenery and superb seascapes, before enjoying a merry horse-drawn cart ride. Later, call by a local pub, where you have the chance to pull your own pint of Guinness.Daily :
Cliffs of Moher, Galway
Journey to Galway via the dramatic Cliffs of Moher. Continue along the coastline of County Clare, crossing the karst scenery of the Burren. Enjoy a traditional Irish seafood lunch at the Burren Smokehouse.
Stay: Two Nights, Galway, Oranmore Lodge HotelDaily :
This morning is spent at the Celtic Crystal Factory in Galway, before heading to Glen Keen Farm for a sheep dog demonstration and lunch. Then visit the Kylemore Abbey in Connemara.Daily :
Return to Dublin by train today and check in to your hotel.
Stay: Two Nights, Dublin, Academy Plaza Hotel or similarDaily :
This afternoon, visit the famous Kilmainham Gaol Museum before sitting down to dinner at ‘The Merry Ploughboys’, a must-do Irish experience.
This morning a city tour takes you to some of Dublin’s most iconic sites including the Book of Kells at Trinity College.Daily :
After breakfast, transfer to the airport for your onward flight.Daily :
Travelmarvel's program runs smoothly from go to whoa, with great guides, perfectly paced excursions.