Galápagos Island Cruise
Travel & Accommodation
Map & Itinerary
- 4 nights Galápagos cruising on M/V Santa Cruz II
- Additional services of local guides
- 14 meals - 6 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 4 dinners
- All flights between Lima and Guayaquil
- A total of two nights in premium accommodation in Guayaquil
Travel & Accommodation
See the Galapagos up close
Zero in on the unique flora and fauna of the Galapagos Islands aboard your Zodiac, colloquially known as a Panga.
Embark on a hike to the summit of Pinnacle Rock on this volcanic islet and be rewarded with breathtaking views.
Map & Itinerary
- Itinerary and inclusions subject to change
- Prices are based on flying from Australia to South America with LATAM Airlines
- Surcharges on internal air will apply if not flying internationally with LATAM Airlines
- Prices include meals, tipping, transfers, all internal flights and airport taxes as per itinerary (airport taxes are subject to change)
- Note, you will not be escorted by a Travelmarvel Tour Director on this extension, however you will enjoy the expert services of local guides
- This extension can only be purchased in conjunction with an escorted Travelmarvel Antarctica tour. It can be added to the end of selected departure dates of the ISTANT23 and ISTANT28
- Prices are for cruise/land and flights specified only
Lima to Guayaquil
This morning fly from Lima to the Ecuadorian city of Guayaquil, the gateway to the Galápagos Islands. Transfer to your hotel and enjoy an evening at leisure.
Stay: Wyndham Guayaquil Hotel
Guayaquil, Galápagos Islands (Baltra and Santa Cruz Islands)
Fly to Baltra Island in the Galápagos archipelago. Transfer to your ship and enjoy a brief talk. After lunch, cruise to the white-sand beach of Las Bachas on Santa Cruz Island. Go swimming or snorkelling, or perhaps take a stroll past brackish-water lagoons frequented by various wading birds, including stilts and flamingos.
Stay: Four Nights, Galápagos Islands Cruise, M/V Santa Cruz IIDaily :
Galápagos Islands (Santiago Island)
This morning you’ll skirt the coast alongside the cliffs of Buccaneer Cove on Santiago Island, home to a large number of marine birds, sea lions, inter-tidal organisms and striking natural formations. Go snorkelling or perhaps set off to explore aboard a panga (a Zodiac-like boat) or a glass-bottom boat. From there, it’s on to the black-sand beach at Puerto Egas, where those of you that opt to go for a swim or snorkel may well find themselves in the company of marine turtles. An easy walk along the island’s trails offers the chance to spot marine iguanas, sea lions, Sally Lightfoot crabs and the elusive Galápagos fur seal.Daily :
Galápagos Islands (Rabida and Bartolomé Islands)
Cruise along the Rabida Island coastline by panga or disembark on the distinctive red-coloured beach to walk among sea lions, marine iguanas, mockingbirds, yellow warblers and several species of Darwin’s finches. The snorkelling is also quite incredible thanks to the water clarity and the density of underwater creatures. At lunch, cruise to Bartolomé Island. After landing on the golden beach, a hike to the summit of Pinnacle Rock delivers far-reaching views of the islands, while a panga ride offers the chance to spot dolphins.Daily :
Galápagos Islands (Genovesa Island)
For the energetic, a kayaking trip is a great way to see the cliffs of Genovesa Island. A steep climb up Prince Philip’s Steps through cliffside seabird colonies presents the chance to see large numbers of Nazca boobies, red-footed boobies, great frigate birds and storm petrels. A more relaxed pace settles on the afternoon as we arrive at Great Darwin Bay, where swimming, snorkelling and an easy stroll all hold their own unique appeal.Daily :
Galápagos Islands (Santa Cruz Island)
Your last morning in the Galápagos begins with a visit to a Tortoise Reserve to learn about giant Galápagos tortoises. Set off to view tortoises in the wild then transfer to Baltra airport and fly to Guayaquil, Ecuador’s largest city.
Stay: Wyndham Guayaquil HotelDaily :
Transfer to Guayaquil airport for your onward flight.Daily :
In all we had a fantastic holiday. We would recommend Travelmarvel to all who'll ask.