Travel & Accommodation
Map & Itinerary
- Guaranteed Ocean-View Stateroom on board your seven-night Holland America Line Alaskan cruise
- 11 nights in premium accommodation
- Services of a Canadian Travelmarvel Tour Director, Driver and Cruise Liaison
- 35 meals - 18 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 11 dinners, including a Welcome Reception and special Farewell Dinner
- Visit Yamnuska Wolfdog Sanctuary
- Cruise through alpine scenery on a River Safari to Grizzly Bear Valley, keeping an eye out for bears, eagles and moose
- Stay overnight at Blue River’s Mike Wiegele Heli Village
- Enjoy a Farewell Dinner at The Butchart Gardens
Map & Itinerary
- Itinerary and inclusions subject to change
- Prices include port charges, airport transfers, gratuities and sundries
- The optional Rocky Mountaineer option is not escorted by a Travelmarvel Tour Director
- Departure transfer - after your cruise please ensure your onward flight departs after 1pm
- Please note: Blue River is not available on this departure date 29 April 2023, this tour will stay at the South Thompson Inn in Lieu of Blue River
- Prices are for land/cruise only. Flights not included
Designed exclusively for our guests
Enjoy an included special or unique excursion or event
Some days of your itinerary provide an opportunity to select a touring variation
Fly into Calgary where you’ll be met and transferred to your hotel. Later, enjoy a Welcome Reception.
Stay: Calgary, Marriott Downtown Hotel
Enjoy a visit to Yamnuska Wolfdog Sanctuary.
After breakfast, journey to Banff National Park. Upon arrival, tour Banff’s many sights and its stunning natural surrounds.
Stay: Two Nights, Banff Park LodgeDaily :
Perhaps enjoy a select experience today as a way to take in Banff’s incredible scenery. You might like to take a Banff Experience Tour, join a Bow River float trip or embark on a heli-flightseeing tour (own expense).Daily :
Banff, Lake Louise
Today, travel to view the azure waters of glacier-fed Moraine Lake (weather permitting). Later, you’ll continue on your way to the ‘Jewel of the Rockies’, iconic Lake Louise.
Stay: Lake Louise InnDaily :
Lake Louise, Icefields Parkway, Athabasca Glacier, Jasper
Journey along the Icefields Parkway this morning and stop at Athabasca Glacier for a thrilling Ice Explorer ride. Afterwards, continue to Jasper.
Stay: Jasper, Marmot LodgeDaily :
Jasper, Blue River
Set off on an extraordinary River Safari to stunning Grizzly Bear Valley.
Arrive at Mike Wiegele Heli Village for an evening of serenity in a picturesque setting.
Rocky Mountaineer Rail Option
Perhaps replace Days 6 and 7 touring with a Rocky Mountaineer Rail journey to Vancouver. Board the Rocky Mountaineer and pass Mt Robson and Pyramid Falls before arriving in Kamloops. Stay in Kamloops at a hotel assigned by Rocky Mountaineer. Additional cost. Enquire for details.
Journey to Blue River today.
Stay: Blue River, Mike Wiegele Heli VillageDaily :
Blue River, Vancouver
Rocky Mountaineer Rail Option
Rejoin the Rocky Mountaineer this morning and continue to Vancouver where you will rejoin your tour group.
Upon arrival in Vancouver, enjoy time at leisure to explore this beautiful cosmopolitan city.
Stay: Two Nights, Sheraton Vancouver Wall CentreDaily :
Enjoy a tour of Vancouver today. Perhaps take a Grouse Mountain gondola ride (own expense).Daily :
Travel to Whistler where you may opt to try a select experience (own expense). Perhaps take a floatplane flight, tour Blackcomb Mountain on a Jeep Safari or head up to the snowline of Whistler Mountain by 4x4 or snow cat.
Stay: Whistler, Summit Lodge Boutique HotelDaily :
Take a ferry across the Georgia Strait to Victoria, or take a floatplane flight from Whistler to Victoria (own expense).
Stay: Two Nights, Victoria, The Parkside Hotel and SpaDaily :
Enjoy a memorable Farewell Dinner at The Butchart Gardens.
Enjoy a day at leisure. Perhaps choose a select experience (own expense). Join a whale-watching cruise or a horse-drawn carriage tour.Daily :
Victoria, Vancouver, Embark Cruise
Travel to Vancouver and board your Inside Passage cruise.
Stay: Seven Nights: Holland America Line’s VolendamDaily :
Cruise the breathtaking waters of the Inside Passage.Daily :
Choose to explore the Alaskan capital of Juneau, enjoy a dog sled ride, sample baked salmon or pan for gold (own expense).Daily :
Today, you will dock at the former frontier town of Skagway. Where you’ll also have the opportunity to learn more about gold prospecting or view some of the fascinating local wildlife (own expense).Daily :
Wake up to World Heritage-listed Glacier Bay National Park, where local rangers join you on board to talk about the geology and wildlife of the park.Daily :
Arrive in Ketchikan, which is known as the salmon capital of the world. Perhaps join a walking tour or learn about Tlingit culture at Saxman Native Village (own expense).Daily :
Spend time cruising south through the majestic landscapes of the Inside Passage. This evening, enjoy a final dinner on board.Daily :
Disembark Cruise, Depart Vancouver
After breakfast, transfer to the airport for your onward flight.Daily :
In all we had a fantastic holiday. We would recommend Travelmarvel to all who'll ask.
Highlights of Eastern and Western Canada with Alaska Cruise
Toronto to Vancouver
Highlights of the Rockies and Alaska Cruise