Travel & Accommodation
Map & Itinerary
- 3 nights in premium accommodation with 6 meals
Map & Itinerary
- Itinerary and inclusions subject to change
- Prices are based on three nights staying in a bungalow suite at Spice Island Hotel and Resort on a half-board basis and are subject to availability at the time of booking
- Prices do not include flights, gratuities or the services of a Travelmarvel Tour Director, however, you will be assisted by local guides
- This extension package may only be booked in conjunction with an escorted Travelmarvel Africa tour and added to the start or finish.
- Prices are for land only. Flights not included
On arrival, you’ll be transferred to your hotel, located on a pristine and untouched beach on the south-east coast of Zanzibar. After settling in to your lovely room, the rest of today is yours to enjoy at leisure.
Stay: Three Nights: Zanzibar, Spice Island Hotel and ResortDaily :
This morning, meet your guide for a Spice Tour, which takes you to local spice plantations, where cloves, nutmeg, cardamom and cinnamon, as well as many tropical fruits, are grown. Sample fresh spices and fruit, then enjoy the rest of the day at leisure.Daily :
Today presents you with a full day at leisure to relax at your hotel, wander the white beaches or perhaps step out and delve deeper into Zanzibar’s cultural past at your own pace. You may like to see the Moorish-style architecture of the former Sultan’s Palace and the intricate lattice woodwork of the House of Wonders Museum. Perhaps visit the former Slave Market and Zanzibar Cathedral; take a trip to the Old Arab Fort to view the city from its battlements; or head to the Old Dispensary with its museum and quirky curio shops (all activities at own expense).Daily :
Transfer to Zanzibar airport for your onward flight.Daily :
Would not hesitate to recommend Travelmarvel and we are already looking into our next adventure.