Travel & Accommodation
Map & Itinerary
- 14-night Irrawaddy River cruise aboard the RV Princess Panhwar
- Services of a Travelmarvel Tour Director and local guides
- 14 breakfasts, 14 lunches and 14 dinners, plus select complimentary beverages included with lunch and dinner on board
- Ascend Singuttara Hill and visit the 99 metre-high Shwedagon Pagoda
- Explore Danuphyu by trishaw
- Tour Pakokku's cheroot, blanket and longyi workshops
- Visit Mahamuni Buddha Temple and witness locals adding gold leaf to the statue of the Mahamuni Buddha
- Enjoy a boat ride as the sun sinks behind U-Bein Bridge
Map & Itinerary
- Itinerary and inclusions subject to change
- Disruptions to cruising and itinerary may occur
- All prices include transfers, port charges and tipping.
- Flight must arrive in Yangon by 11am on Day 1
- Flights must depart Yangon after 3.30pm on Day 15
- Prices are for land/cruise and internal flights as specified only. International flights not included
Designed exclusively for our guests
Enjoy an included special or unique excursion or event
Arrive Yangon, Embark Ship
Marvel at Shwedagon Pagoda, a 99-metre-high gilded pagoda and stupa that dominates the city skyline.
Upon arrival in Yangon, you'll be met at the airport and transferred to the Irrawaddy River where you'll board the RV Princess Panhwar, your beautiful home for the next 14 nights. Settle in and enjoy lunch on board. Tonight, enjoy a Welcome Dinner on board.
Stay: 14 Nights, Irrawaddy River, RV Princess PanhwarDaily :
Explore the sights of Yangon today including the Sule Pagoda and Kandawgyi Lake. Take a walk down Pansodan Street to see British colonial buildings before lunch onboard.Daily :
Enjoy the sights of Danuphyu on a trishaw tour.
Disembark at the Monastery of Maha Bandula and visit a home thanaka-making workshop. Later, cruise to Hinthala.Daily :
After a relaxing morning on board, your ship will dock at a small local village nestled on the riverbank. Explore the village on foot and meet the locals.Daily :
Pyay, Sri Ksetra
Take in views of the Akauk Mountains and their cliff carvings as you cruise to Pyay for a tour. See a selection of gilded pagodas, including the Shwesandaw Pagoda, then travel to Sri Ksetra to view the ancient ruins.Daily :
In Thayetmyo, take in the colonial houses and visit Myanmar's oldest golf course, established in 1877.Daily :
Stop in Minhla, the site of a famous battle of the Third Anglo-Burmese War. Visit Minhla Fort before cruising to Magwe. Explore its market, the Buddhist nunnery and Myathalun Pagoda.Daily :
Cruise to Salay and visit Yoke Sone Kyaung and enjoy a guided tour of the town.Daily :
Enjoy incredible views as your ship approaches the temple-studded plains of Bagan today. During a full-day discovery, witness a traditional Burmese performance of song and dance, then visit Gybyaukgyi temple, Ananda temple and Htilominlo temple. Later, watch a magical sunset over the region.Daily :
Experience local cheroot, blanket and longyi workshops in the village of Pakokku.
Join a morning tour to the village of Pakokku. This afternoon, back in Bagan, tour a lacquer-wear workshop before exploring one of the world's truly awe-inspiring archaeological sites, the golden Shwezigon Pagoda.
Stay: Three Nights, Novotel Inle Lake Myat MinDaily :
Bagan, Kyun Nyo
Spend the morning browsing at Bagan's Nyaung U Market then return to your ship and enjoy lunch while you continue cruising. Disembark for a walking tour through the village of Kyun Nyo.Daily :
Tour the village of Yandabo, the site of where the Treaty of the First Anglo Burmese war was signed. It's also famous for its terracotta pots.Daily :
Visit a silversmith's workshop in Sagaing as well as a range of temples and monasteries. Later, cruise to Mingun where you'll tour the 18th-century Mingun Pahtodawgyi and see the world’s second largest ringing bell.Daily :
Visit Mandalay’s Mahamuni Buddha Temple, where you’ll be able to witness the locals adding gold leaf to a statue of the Mahamuni Buddha.
Enjoy a sunset boat ride at U-Bein Bridge.
Explore Kuthodaw Pagoda to see the world's largest book, then climb Mandalay Hill for city views and a tour of Shwenandaw Monastery. Later, back on board, savour a Farewell Dinner.Daily :
Disembark Ship, Mandalay, Depart Yangon
Disembark your ship and transfer to the airport for your flight back to Yangon where your journey concludes.Daily :
Everything was wonderful. There were great sight seeing trips and the guides were very knowledgeable.