Western Wonders of Tasmania
Hobart to Launceston
Travel & Accommodation
Map & Itinerary
- 5 nights in premium accommodation
- Services of a Driver and Travelmarvel Tour Director
- Premium air-conditioned coach travel
- 10 meals – 5 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 4 dinners
- Cruise the beautiful Gordon River to Sarah Island
- Stay at the Cradle Mountain Hotel
- Stay at the Tall Timbers Hotel in Smithton and indulge in a three-course dinner of seasonal produce
- Sample delicious chocolates at the House of Anvers
Map & Itinerary
- Itinerary, hotels and inclusions are subject to change
- Prices include airport transfers, porterage, sightseeing, cruises, tours and entrance fees as specified
- This tour forms part of the 10-Day Grand Tasman - refer tour code TXT10
- Price is for land only. Flights not included
Designed exclusively for our guests
Enjoy an included special or unique excursion or event
Welcome to Tasmania. You’ll be met on arrival in Hobart and transferred to your hotel for some free time.
Stay: RACV Hobart Hotel
Hobart, Russell Falls, Lake St Clair, Strahan
Russell Falls is a jewel in the crown of Mt Field National Park. After a short walk to see the falls, marvel at the pristine shores of Lake St Clair in Cradle Mountain-Lake St Clair National Park. Travel by coach to the town of Strahan and enjoy a buffet dinner at View 42º Restaurant & Bar this evening.
Stay: Strahan Village HilltopDaily :
Strahan, Gordon River Cruise, Cradle Mountain
Board the environmentally-friendly Spirit of the Wild ship for a cruise across the Macquarie Harbour, and enter World Heritage-listed Franklin-Gordon Wild Rivers National Park. Continue to the former penal colony of Sarah Island for a tour.
Stay amid pristine Tasmanian bushland at Cradle Mountain Hotel.
Begin your day with an Insider Experience. Re-join your coach and journey through stirring landscapes bound for Cradle Mountain.
Stay: Cradle Mountain HotelDaily :
Cradle Mountain, Sheffield, Smithton
Enjoy a three-course dinner at Tall Timbers, featuring seasonal produce.
Take in the serenity of Cradle Mountain-Lake St Clair National Park. Visit Waldheim Chalet and stand on the shores of Dove Lake. Then travel via Sheffield to Stanley, set in the shadow of The Nut.
Stay: Smithton, Tall Timbers HotelDaily :
Smithton, Great Lake, Launceston
Sample some of Tasmania’s finest chocolate delights during a special tour at the House of Anvers.
Following an Insider Experience, journey to the Great Lake then continue to Launceston, for a Farewell Dinner and Drink.
Stay: Launceston, Hotel Grand ChancellorDaily :
Cataract Gorge, Depart Launceston
Spend time at Cataract Gorge, a unique natural formation only a stone's throw from Launceston. Your journey comes to an end with a transfer to Launceston Airport for your flight home.Daily :
Travelmarvel's program runs smoothly from go to whoa, with great guides, perfectly paced excursions.