Extend Your Journey - Ultimate Arctic Summer Adventure
Travel & Accommodation
Map & Itinerary
- Four nights’ accommodation at Lazy Bear Lodge
- 14 meals - 6 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 4 dinners
Map & Itinerary
- Itinerary and inclusions subject to change
- All departures include airport taxes and gratuities
- A non-refundable deposit of $3,000 per person is required within seven days of booking
- Tour is not escorted by a Travelmarvel Tour Director
- Price is for land only. Flights not included
Welcome to Winnipeg. On arrival, transfer to your hotel for your overnight stay.
Stay: Hotel assigned in Winnipeg
Transfer to the airport for your flight to Churchill. On arrival, head to Lazy Bear Lodge. Here, join a tour including Cape Merry and the polar bear ‘jail’, for bears needing to be relocated away from town.
Stay: Four Nights, Churchill, Lazy Bear LodgeDaily :
Cruise along the Churchill River. The Churchill area is home to around 57,000 Beluga whales annually. Enjoy the chance to see them up close before visiting the Prince of Wales Fort.Daily :
Enjoy a Summer Arctic Crawler tour, taking in the surrounding scenery.Daily :
Join a full-day Hudson Bay Coastline tour. You’ll be supplied with warm, waterproof suits to wear on board and your boat is designed for polar bear viewing.Daily :
After breakfast fly to Winnipeg for your overnight stay.
Stay: Hotel assigned in WinnipegDaily :
This morning, transfer to the airport for your onward flight.Daily :
Would not hesitate to recommend Travelmarvel and we are already looking into our next adventure.