Travel & Accommodation
Map & Itinerary
- Three nights’ accommodation in Yellowknife
- Three nights’ Northern lights viewing at Aurora Village
- Dinner at Aurora Village
Map & Itinerary
- Itinerary and inclusions are subject to change
- Available from: 1 Dec 2021– Apr 9 2022
- Prices include gratuities and taxes
- Flights to Yellowknife are not included
- A deposit of $500 per person is required within seven days of booking
- Tour is not escorted by a Travelmarvel Tour Director
- Prices are for land only. Flights not included
Arrive Yellowknife, Aurora Village
On arrival, be met and transferred to your hotel. Winter clothing is waiting for you at the hotel before you’ll travel to Aurora Village to see the nightly Northern Lights. Uniquely, based on the perimeter of a private lake, Aurora Village features a gathering of teepees and five viewing hills.
Stay: Three Nights, Yellowknife, Chateau Nova
Enjoy free time. Perhaps join guides on an adventure this afternoon and enjoy dog sledding, snowshoeing or snowmobiling (own expense). This evening, travel to Aurora Village for a hearty meal and enjoy Northern Lights viewing.Daily :
Aurora Village, Yellowknife
Join a city tour of Yellowknife and visit sights including the Prince of Wales Northern Heritage Centre. Take a scenic drive through Old Town and along the region’s Ice Road (weather dependent). Then return to Aurora Village and enjoy exclusive access to heated outdoor seats, which rotate 360 degrees for optimal night sky viewing.
Today your journey comes to an end with a transfer to Yellowknife airport.
Everything was wonderful. There were great sight seeing trips and the guides were very knowledgeable.