Travel & Accommodation
Map & Itinerary
- Two-day Rocky Mountaineer rail journey in SilverLeaf Service
- 11 nights in premium accommodation
- 17 meals - 11 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 4 dinners
- Canadian Travelmarvel Tour Director and Driver
- Stay at the iconic Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise
- Watch for wildlife on a river safari to Grizzly Bear Valley
- Stay overnight at Blue River’s Mike Wiegele Heli Village
- Enjoy a special Farewell Dinner at The Butchart Gardens
Map & Itinerary
- Itinerary, hotels and inclusions subject to change
- All prices include airport transfers and tipping
- Flights can depart anytime from Victoria, or after 2pm from Vancouver
- This tour forms part of the 19 Day Enchanting Rockies and Alaska Cruise - Refer Tour Code : URBEVV19
- Please note: Blue River is not available on this departure date 29 April 2023, this tour will stay at the South Thompson Inn in Lieu of Blue River
- Prices are for land/rail only. Flights not included (unless specified)
Designed exclusively for our guests
Enjoy an included special or unique excursion or event
On arrival, be met at the airport and transferred to your hotel. Enjoy a Welcome Reception this evening.
Stay: Two Nights, Vancouver, Marriott Pinnacle Downtown Hotel
Join a tour of Vancouver, taking in the city’s most iconic sights. Perhaps take a Grouse Mountain gondola ride (own expense).Daily :
Rocky Mountaineer, Kamloops
Board the world-famous Rocky Mountaineer, settle into your SilverLeaf carriage and enjoy the scenery with amazing views of the Rocky Mountains. Later this afternoon, arrive in the city of Kamloops for your overnight stay.
Stay: Kamloops, hotel assigned by Rocky MountaineerDaily :
Rocky Mountaineer, Lake Louise
This evening, settle into The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise.
Your rail journey continues today past the impressive Spiral Tunnels and Kicking Horse Canyon before arriving in Banff National Park.
Stay: The Fairmont Chateau Lake LouiseDaily :
This evening, take a wagon ride along the banks of the Bow River and enjoy a tasty steak-fry BBQ dinner.
Travel to Moraine Lake (weather permitting) en route to Banff. Later, enjoy a tour of the charming alpine resort town of Banff.
Stay: Two Nights, Banff Park LodgeDaily :
Enjoy today at your leisure to discover Banff. Perhaps join a heli-flightseeing tour, watch for wildlife on a scenic Bow River float trip or take a River Explorer tour (own expense).Daily :
Banff, Icefields Parkway, Athabasca Glacier, Jasper
Journey along the Icefields Parkway on your way to Athabasca Glacier for a ride on an Ice Explorer. Later, continue to Jasper for an overnight stay.
Stay: Chateau JasperDaily :
Jasper, Blue River
Set off on a river safari to Grizzly Bear Valley and look for native wildlife on the riverbank. Later this evening, enjoy a BBQ dinner and an overnight stay at Mike Wiegele Heli Village.
Spend the morning in Jasper before departing for Blue River, passing Mt Robson on your way.
Stay: Blue River, Mike Wiegele Heli VillageDaily :
Blue River, Whistler
After breakfast, enjoy the scenery as you journey to Whistler. On arrival, spend time at leisure in this popular alpine resort.
Stay: Delta Whistler Village SuitesDaily :
From the town of Chemainus, take a ferry across the Georgia Strait to Victoria. Alternatively, perhaps see the region from the skies on a floatplane flight from Whistler to Victoria (own expense).
Stay: Two Nights, Victoria, Double Tree by Hilton or Marriott Inner HarbourDaily :
This evening, visit The Butchart Gardens for a Farewell Dinner.
Spend time exploring the elegant capital of British Columbia today. Perhaps choose a select experience such as a whale-watching cruise or a horse-drawn carriage tour (own expense).Daily :
Victoria, Depart Vancouver
After breakfast at your hotel you are free to depart from Victoria at any time, alternatively transfer to Vancouver airport for your onward flight.Daily :
Travelmarvel's program runs smoothly from go to whoa, with great guides, perfectly paced excursions.