Vancouver to Victoria
- Two-day Rocky Mountaineer rail journey in SilverLeaf Service
- 11 nights premium accommodation
- 18 meals - 11 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 4 dinners
- Canadian Travelmarvel Tour Director and Driver
- Stay at the iconic Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise
- Watch for wildlife on a river safari to Grizzly Bear Valley
- Enjoy a special Farewell Dinner at The Butchart Gardens
Map & Itinerary
- Itinerary, hotels and inclusions subject to change
- All prices include airport transfers and tipping
- Flights can depart anytime from Victoria, or after 2pm from Vancouver
- This tour forms part of the 19 Day Enchanting Rockies and Alaska Cruise - Refer Tour Code : URBEVV19
- Please note: Blue River is not available on this departure date 20 April 2024
- Prices are for land/rail only. Flights not included (unless specified)
- Please note: 20 April 2024 - Steakfry dinner not available. Dinner now at the hotel with the Banff Gondola included on this departure only
Designed exclusively for our guests
Enhance Your Journey
Travelmarvel provides further opportunity to pursue your special interests and enhance your holiday with a range of optional experiences
Enjoy an included special or unique excursion or event
On arrival, be met at the airport and transferred to your hotel. Enjoy a Welcome Reception this evening.
Stay: Two Nights, Vancouver, Marriott Pinnacle Downtown Hotel
ENHANCE YOUR JOURNEY
Discover more with our Enhance Your Journey optional select experience - Perhaps take a Grouse Mountain gondola ride (additional charges apply).
Join a tour of Vancouver, taking in the city’s most iconic sights.Daily :
Rocky Mountaineer, Kamloops
Board the world-famous Rocky Mountaineer, settle into your SilverLeaf carriage and enjoy the scenery with amazing views of the Rocky Mountains. Later this afternoon, arrive in the city of Kamloops for your overnight stay.
Stay: Kamloops, hotel assigned by Rocky MountaineerDaily :
Rocky Mountaineer, Lake Louise
This evening, settle into The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise.
Your rail journey continues today past the impressive Spiral Tunnels and Kicking Horse Canyon before arriving in Banff National Park.
Stay: The Fairmont Chateau Lake LouiseDaily :
This evening, take a wagon ride along the banks of the Bow River and enjoy a tasty steak-fry BBQ dinner.
Travel to Moraine Lake (weather permitting) en route to Banff. Later, enjoy a tour of the charming alpine resort town of Banff.
Stay: Two Nights, Banff Park LodgeDaily :
ENHANCE YOUR JOURNEY
Discover more with our Enhance Your Journey optional select experiences - Perhaps join a heli-flightseeing tour, watch for wildlife on a scenic Bow River float trip or take a River Explorer tour (additional charges apply).
Enjoy today at your leisure to discover Banff.Daily :
Banff, Icefields Parkway, Athabasca Glacier, Jasper
Journey along the Icefields Parkway on your way to Athabasca Glacier for a ride on an Ice Explorer. Later, continue to Jasper for an overnight stay.
Stay: Jasper, Chateau Jasper or similarDaily :
Jasper, Blue River, Sun Peaks
Set off on a river safari to Grizzly Bear Valley and look for native wildlife on the riverbank.
Spend the morning in Jasper before departing for Sun Peaks, passing Mt Robson on your way. Stop for lunch at RIver Safari in Blue River. Enjoy a dinner and an overnight stay at Sundance Lodge.
Stay: Sun Peaks, Sundance LodgeDaily :
Sun Peaks, Whistler
After breakfast, enjoy the scenery as you journey to Whistler. On arrival, spend time at leisure in this popular alpine resort.
Stay: Delta Whistler Village SuitesDaily :
From the town of Chemainus, take a ferry across the Georgia Strait to Victoria.
Stay: Two Nights, Victoria, Double Tree by Hilton or Marriott Inner HarbourDaily :
This evening, visit The Butchart Gardens for a Farewell Dinner.
ENHANCE YOUR JOURNEY
Discover more with our Enhance Your Journey optional select experiences - Perhaps choose to join a whale-watching cruise or a horse-drawn carriage tour (additional charges apply).
Spend time exploring the elegant capital of British Columbia today.Daily :
After breakfast at your hotel you are free to depart from Victoria at any time, alternatively transfer to Vancouver airport for your onward flight.Daily :
In all we had a fantastic holiday. We would recommend Travelmarvel to all who'll ask.